Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Final Count Down

Right Now, 2009
The minutes are slowly draining from my hourglass that is the past four years of high school and once again I find myself in the same position as years before. I'm at the end of the line with no way to see what is to come. I mean, yes, I know that I am going to college next year, but it is the first time in my entire life that I will be truly on my own and now the same old questions come flooding back. How am I going to handle college? and most importantly, what is it going to be like??

College Application Check List:
  1. Transcript Request Forms, $7 with 1st three free
  2. Teacher Recommendation Forms, Three hours of deleting and rewriting
  3. Send ACT Scores Via ACTstudent.org, ten minutes
  4. Application Online, Forever
  5. Supplemental Essays, Haven't Started
  6. Any clue what to do next? Priceless

I know that it will be fine, (hopefully!) but I can't help worrying almost every night. I still can't believe that twelve years ago I was freaking out, thinking that I wouldn't be able to "do" school. Now, I'm freaking out, thinking that I may or may not be able to "do" college, but it's more of an excited worry than apprehension. I am worried, but I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment